To obtain an Indian Visa online, you need to upload certain documents depending on the type of the Visa you are applying.Please read the instructions carefully before filling in the application form.
Digital photograph of the applicant
The applicant needs to upload a digital photograph taken by a digital camera or phone camera with the head in the center of the picture and a light colored background preferably white background.
- The photograph should be in PDF, JPG or PNG format.
- The size of the photograph should not exceed 3 MB.
You can get the detailed information of India visa photo requirements
Scanned copy of the Passport
You need to upload the colored scanned copy of the first biographical page of the Passport which holds all the personal details and applicant's photograph. The scanned copy should not be blurred.
- It should be in PDF, JPG or PNG format.
- The size of the scanned copy should not exceed 3 MB.
Documents Required for India Business e-Visa
If you are applying for Indian e-Business Visa, you need to provide some other documents along with the previously mentioned documents.
- A Business card or visiting card of the traveling person or a letter from the Company which justifies the purpose of travel.
- It should be in PDF, JPG or PNG format only and should not exceed the size limit of 3 MB.
- The applicant should be able to answer certain questions regarding the sending and receiving organizations.
Documents Required for India Medical e-Visa
If you are applying for Indian e-Medical Visa, you need to provide some other documents along with the previously mentioned documents.
- A letter on the letterhead of the Hospital in India that shows that the applicant has been advised to go for specialized medical treatment.
- It should be in PDF, JPG or PNG format and should not exceed the size limit of 3 MB.
- The applicant should be able to answer certain questions concerning the hospital in India that will be visited.
NOTE: All the documents including visiting cards, letters etc. should be submitted in English language only. Non-compliance may lead to cancellation of visa applications.