Indian Government has allowed given number of trips within a calendar to India on the e-Tourist Visa :-
- Tourist Visa on Arrival:- Visitors are allowed to visit maximum 2 times in a calendar year.
- India e-Business Visa:- In this type of visa, visitors are allowed to visit maximum 2 times in a calendar year.
- India e-Medical Visa:- Visitors are allowed to visit maximum 3 times in a calendar year.
- Normal Visa:- If you want to come more than these allowed entry you have to apply for normal visa
Kindly note e-Tourist and e-Business and e-Medical visa are :-
- And not valid for visiting restricted and highly sensitive areas.
- It is valid for 60 consecutive days, starting the day of arrival in India.
- You can apply for an eTV, maximum two times per year