If travelers are looking for their Business Expansion in India for similar kind of Businesses activities within the country then you can apply for the Indian e-Business Visa. It is for double entry and maximum stay of 60 days.The India e-Business visa can only apply twice in a calendar year.
Eligible countries for India e-Business visa
Citizens of 162 eligible countries can apply for Indian e-Business visa services, kindly check country eligibility here
Business e-Visa can be used for
- For technical and business meetings.
- To set up Industrial or business venture.
- To deliver lectures under Global Initiative for Academic Networks (GIAN).
- For recruitment purpose.
- For trade or sales / purchases.
- To participate in exhibitions / business / trade fairs.
To get India e-Business visa, you need to pay two types of fees :-
- 1. Indian Government e-Visa Fee
- 2. Visa Service Fee
Both type of India e-Visa service fees are non refundable as it is for the process of the application form, Kindly check your nationality / Fee information.
The Indian e-Visa (eTV) entry is only valid through 25 designated Airports and 5 designated seaports.