The India e-Visa or Electronic Visa (eTV) is an online travel authorisation. It is a double entry visa for the e-Tourist and e-Business and is a triple entry for the e-Medical along with a validity period of 60 consecutive days. International applicants may apply for an e-Visa India maximum 2 times per year, issued by the Indian Government under the following 3 categories :-
India e-Tourist Visa
- The Indian e-Tourist visa is an online travel authorisation (eTV) for tourism.
- For meeting with Friends / relatives for short time duration.
- It is for double entry visa with maximum of 60 days.
India e-Business Visa
- The e-Business visa is valid for double entry and maximum stay of 60 days.
- For technical and business meetings
- To set up Industrial / business venture.
- To deliver lectures under Global Initiative for Academic Networks (GIAN).
- For recruitment purpose.
- To conduct tours (as a tour guide )
- For trade / sales or purchases.
- Expert / specialist in connection with an on-going project.
India e-Medical Visa
- The e-Medical visa allows the applicant to enter the country 3 times.
- This eVisa is for short term and granted for Medical treatment purpose only.
- Traveller need to show proof for medical / diagnosis history issued by Indian Hospital to apply for the same.
e-Visa Document Requirements
Use the filters to display detailed criteria and evidence according to the nationality of passport.
Check if you need a Indian visa
Countries / territories eligible for Indian e-Visa Facility. Eligible Country for Indian eVisa To apply for an e-Visa India, eligible applicants may submit their online visa for India application through us for e-Tourist, e-Business and e-Medical.