A Medical e-Visa is available for those seeking medical treatment in reputed / recognized specialized hospitals or treatment centers in India.
Eligible countries for India e-Medical visa
Citizens of 162 eligible countries can apply for Indian e-Medical visa services, kindly check country eligibility here.
- You need a valid document / letterhead from hospital where the applicant has been diagnosed in India.
- Not more than two attendants (only blood relatives) are allowed to accompany the applicant under separate Medical attendant visas.
- This visa is not applicable for surrogacy.
- The e-Medical visa has triple entry.
- It is non-convertible and non-extendable ( except certain reasons )
- Authorised for triple entry in a calendar.
- a) Indian Government e-Visa Fee
- b) Visa Service Fee
Both are non refundable as it is for the process of the application form, Kindly check your nationality / Fee information in below chat :- Visa Fees
Entry ports :- The Indian e-Visa (eTV) are valid for entry through 25 designated Airports and 5 designated seaports.