The Indian e-Tourist visa or eTV for India is an online travel authorisation document with double entry along with maximum of 60 days stay. All eligible travels to India need to have a valid Indian e-Visa for :-
- Tourism / Pleasure
- Meeting friends / relatives for short time span
- Yoga retreat
Who can obtain e visa
If you are a applicant 162 countries, who are eligible citizens for Indian e-Visa with ordinary passport then you can apply for e-Visa services for India
Eligible Country for Indian e-Visa.
- International Travellers who are looking for visiting India for recreation, sightseeing, visit to meet friends / relatives for the short duration.
- Passport must have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- Travellers need to have sufficient money to spend as well as a return ticket or onward journey ticket during his / her stay in India.
- International Pakistani origin travellers or having Pakistani Passport need to apply for regular visa at Indian Mission.
- The e-Visa are not available to Diplomatic / Official Passport Holders
- Children also need a valid e-Visa to travel India and need to apply with a fresh form and filled it with all respect ( each individual should have a separate passport )
You need to pay two types of fees for Tourist e-Visa, Indian Government e-Visa Fee and Visa Service Fee, both are non refundable as it is for the process of the application form, Kindly check your nationality / Fee information.
The Indian e-Visa (eTV) are valid for entry through 25 designated Airports and 5 designated Seaports