India e-Visa is a online service to Foreigner travellers, willing to visit India. It is a online process without any intermediary/agent. To apply for an e-Visa to India, below eligibility and documentations are required for e-Visa process :-
- 1) International Travellers whose objective is to visit India for sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, for medical treatment or casual business visit for the short time duration.
- 2) Travellers Passport must have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- 3) International Travellers must have return ticket or onward journey ticket with them.
- 4) International Travellers with Pakistan Passport or Pakistan origin may need to apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
Kindly Note that India e-Visa are also not available for certains conditions mentioned below :-
- 1) Not available to Diplomatic / Official Passport Holders or Laisser-passenger travel document holders.
- 2) Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s / Spouse’s Passport (each individual must have their own passport).
- 3) Not available to International Travel Document Holders.