Extension On Indian eVisa due to COVID - 19
As the Government of India has suspended all e-visa services for all national and international travelers due to the COVID-19 epidemic. Here is important information for all the foreign visitors who are currently in India. However, they are not allowed to return to their countries due to their safety as well as the concern of other people. But the Indian government has given permission to extend their e-visas. So everybody can stand a visa now.
How to Extend e Tourist Visa in india?
All foreign visitors can extend their visa through FRRO/FRO services website / Mobile app. It is a completely online process and you don’t need to visit FRRO/FRO office unless you get a call from FRRO/FRO for some specific reason.
- Apply through e-FRRO/FRO online application. No need to make an appointment to visit the FRRO/FRO office. You will be called only in specific situations.
- The focus of the e-FRRO/FRO application to create a platform for foreign visitors related to visa services.
- The objective is to provide user-friendly, paperless, cashless services and saving your precious time.
- By using this application foreign national are able to create their own User-ID by registering themselves. Using their own User-ID, they can apply for e-visa and related services such as registration, visa extension, exit permit, and visa conversion effectively.
- All the documents such as visa documents, registration permits, visa permits, visa extension, visa conversion, etc, will be sent on registered email and by post on registered address mention on documents.
- It is not mandatory for foreign nationals to visit FRRO/FRO offices. In case of specific conditions, they will be notified to visit the FRRO/FRO office.
- For further information, foreign nationals can visit the FRRO/FRO office.
Here are some following steps to extend India visa
As these rules may change at short notice, this information should be used as a guideline only. Passengers should refer to the latest information published by the government of their destination or home country.